Become a blogger – write a guest post for the marmot post!
There is only so much hiking that I can manage myself. Particularly as I am someone who likes to have their fingers in many pies.
If you would like to share your hiking experience of a day trip or a longer trek, feel free to get in touch via the comments section. I’ll be very grateful (which will be expressed with a big thank you and mentions on this page 🙂 ).
No previous blogging experience is required and I have no real restrictions on the post content, other than it mustn’t be rude and should include at least one photo of the place you’ve been to.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve done a trip that I have already written about. On the contrary a different or a more recent perspective on a hike can only be a good thing.
Get inspired by other marmot post guest bloggers Martin, Helen, Christina, Pete and Lauralee who between them have so far contributed with 7 posts:
- First five days of the Alta Via 2
- Alta Via 2 revisited: rifugio Marmolada to rifugio Mulaz
- The walker’s Haute Route part 1: From Chamonix to Arolla
- The walker’s Haute Route part 2: From Arolla to Zermatt
- Hiking the Dolomites: the Alta Via 4
- 6 days of wild camping on the Alta Via 2
- Alta Via 1: Six day solo hike