I’m going to the Brecon Beacons for the weekend next week. It will be my first trip there, so I’m in need of trip inspiration. Here are seven walks I found on other blogs.
- A weekend in the Black Mountains (One day trip)
- Bank holiday in the Black Mountains (Two one day trips)
- Solitude in the Black Mountains (Three one day trips)
- A bloody nose in Brecon (And one more, which technically isn’t a day trip, but surely could be cut down)
If you’ve got any other suggestions for day trips in Brecon Beacons, let me know in the comments section.
- Winter at last: Pen y Fan in snow
- Snowfall, waterfalls and mudslides in Brecon Beacons
- Getting ready for a wild camp in the Brecon Beacons
- Along the Brecon Beacons ridge